Sunday, July 8, 2018

Lady with Umbrella


I received this stamped image from a swap I was in. 

Colored her using Prisma pencils. 

The patterned paper is the same as the paper I used for

yesterday's project, but I switched it out. Since the paper pack

is 6x6 I got more use from the two sheets by doing it this way. 


Close up view of the image. Wish I knew where this stamp came from as I 

really do love the image. Wishing everyone used the same ink that I do. Jet Black Archival

ink by Ranger. Gives you a nice crisp image. You can tell by this one that the image looks

pretty faded. 

My son John will be turning 30 in a few days. Got together 

with him and Emily yesterday. We all went out to John's favorite Chinese place

for dinner. We were going to do the birthday thing today, but he was on call for work, 

and we didn't want to take the chance of him getting a call and have to take off

in the middle of dinner. 

Can't believe my baby is going to be 30. Have no idea where the time has gone. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: