Monday, July 16, 2018

Little Girl Coin Size Trading Card


I'm working on swaps today. This little

darling is not artist trading card size, 

but instead done as a 2 1/2 coin size. 

The word hearts is from Tim Holtz idea-ology Chitchat book. 

She will be in the mail tomorrow going out to Mona. 

Me and hubby went walking yesterday, and stopped

on the way home, to do some grocery shopping. 

By the time I got home I was dripping with sweat. So hot out!

Just as soon as the groceries were put away John, and Emily

stopped over. I told Em not to hug me as she normally does.

Had to cool down a bit! 

Later in the day  hubby and I walked again around the neighborhood 

as it wasn't as hot then. Off to the movies sometime today. Going

to see Skyscraper.

Since we got a few tomatoes I'll be making bacon lettuce and tomatoe

sandwiches today. YUM
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: