Tuesday, July 31, 2018

The Trouble with Glitter


So I'm in the middle of working on 31 decorated envelopes for 

a Halloween swap I joined, and......

while I'm going through a box of Halloween stuff I

start finding flecks of glitter. 


I start taking things out of the box one at a time and shaking off the glitter

flakes. This is the pile of the stuff out of the box and on the floor. 


The cork on the glitter bottle came out while it was put away. 

It must have popped off when I was moving the box. 

I did manage to get most of the glitter back in the tube. 

Let me tell you the corks on the glitter bottles are now taped closed. 

What a mess. Had to vacuum  up the carpet, and the inside of the box to 

get the stray flakes off. I'm still finding glitter on the floor. Let me tell

you that ultra fine glitter is a mess to clean up!!!!! 

glittery trails
Karen

No comments: