Friday, July 27, 2018

Goodyear Blimp Comes to Visit


Look at what flew over our house yesterday afternoon. 

The Good Year blimp flew over our house then turned around

and flew back. Hubby said it was flying towards Akron. 

I had thought they decommissioned the blimps. 


under shot. 


The blimp was pretty loud. 


Flew over our hickory nut tree in the back yard then

it started to make the turn to fly back. 

So that was my excitement for the day.

Oh and because of this I ruined the batch of peanut butter, and

banana muffins I was making. So I was making these as I had

three very ripe bananas that had to be used. Started mixing the dry

ingredients when hubby called to me to come out side and see the blimp. 

When I came back I thought I had all the dry stuff mixed, but after the

muffins were baked I knew that I had forgot to add the baking powder. 

OMG the muffins were so dense.

For those who use to watch the Beverly Hillbillies the muffins brought to mind

Elli Mae's rock hard biscuits. LOL

Baking is a science, and is unforgiving 

when you forget to add the correct ingredients, and measurements. Oh Bother!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: