Sunday, June 21, 2020

Coffee Cup, Box, and Mini Circle Pocket


I have a few little projects to share with you today. 

My swap partner, and crafty friend Kathleen received her

box yesterday so I'm clear to post. 

We did a coffee theme for this swap. 

The first project is a little coffee cup. Filled it with candy. 


The next little project is a acetate box I filled with some brown shreds

and a box of instant coffee. 

The cup on the front was stamped, and I added a the straw. 

The little Starbucks icon I cut from one of their coffee sleeves. 


Next little project is a loaded mini circle. 

Filled with more little coffee goodies. 


I posted one of these circle projects last week. This

one I did a bit different as I added a half circle to the back, and made

some cute little tags to fill it with. 

I'll be posting more swap stuff this week. Lots to show you! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Roylene said...

Very cute coffee sentiments, what stamp sets are they from?