Monday, June 29, 2020

Tea Party Invites


So I'm going to be 60 in September. 

Decided to have a tea party. Always wanted to have a high tea party, and

this is a good age for me to have one. 

Was going to have it at Miss Molly's Tea Room in Medina,

but with the virus I think it is better to have at our home. 


My dear friend Kathleen made these tea party invites for me. 

Just perfect! Big thanks Kathleen! 

I just love them! Colors for the party are going 

to be purple, and pinks. Purple is in memory of my brother

Tony. It was his favorite color. 

So now I'm in the planning stages. Good thing about the end

of September is the weather is normally good. I have plan

to have some of the party outside on the back patio. 

I'm going to hit up the local thrift stores to find some mismatched tea

cups, and saucers. Just like they have at tea rooms! At the end I'll

let the guests take their cup home with them as a party favor. What fun! 

With this party I might even enjoy turning 60.

Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! I'm 60 in September as well. Happy Birthday to us!! Enjoy!