Wednesday, June 10, 2020

My first 8x8 Album


My first 8x8 album. Made this for a swap with Kathleen. 

She says I'm getting better with the album making, but I still

have my doubts. I'm nowhere near the beautiful ones she creates. 


First look at the inside cover. This album has many fold out pages. 


We are still looking at the inside cover. The page flips up, and out. 


Still the inside cover.  You can see on the right the 1st signature. 


Back of first signature. Cover of the second. I'll never understand

why they refer to these units as signatures. 


There is a tri-fold opening. 


Open. 


Back page of the second signature, and front page of the next. 

I made a starburst card to put on the page. 


Opened up view. 


Back cover of third signature, and cover of the fourth. 


opened view. 


Back of fourth, and inside back cover. 


The back opens up into a tri-fold. 

This was a lot of work, but well worth it. 

Kathleen loved it. I'll be back tomorrow to show the one she created. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: