Sunday, June 28, 2020

Little Lady Liberty ATC


While I was playing with the cricut air 2 machine yesterday I 

had the machine draw this adorable little lady liberty. 

She is just to cute!!!! 

Colored her in with shades of green Prisma pencils. 

Added some red stripes in the background, and defined them with a black marker. 

Added little star rhinestones to the centers of the blue stars, and added a blue border. 

Went to Tuesday Morning yesterday after me, and hubby finished our morning walk. 

A lot of the craft section was empty. Not use to seeing that! They had arrows

all over the floor so you could only walk one direction down the aisles. 

I found a few little craft things, and one larger one. Share those in another post. 

I also got 5 packs of printed napkins that I'll be using for junk journal projects. There 

are so many pretty printed napkins! The ones I picked up were in the clearance dept. 

Can't wait to create! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: