Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Waterfall Tag Album


Now this was a fun project! 

A waterfall tag album. I know I will making more of these as

I think they would make perfect gifts. 

This one was done in a coffee theme, and swapped with my crafty friend Kathleen. 

The base tag is heavy chipboard. Had to get hubby to help punch the hole in the top center. 

What would I do without him?


Inside view at some of the pages. 


Bottom side can be used for photos, and the top can be

used for journaling. 


This page has a small pocket. I added a few extra things

that can be used to embellish the photo pages. 


Last page. 

I went back after I took a photo of this, and added 

a wood flower to the last tab on the side. 



Close up view of the side tabs. I used some old scrabble tiles

embellishments. 


Close up view of some more details. 

I tied a cup and saucer charm to the ends of the ribbon. 

Speaking of ribbon I used seam binding, and crinkled it by getting it

wet then wadding up in my hand. 

Loved doing this fun project. 

Stamping trails
Karen 







No comments: