Monday, June 1, 2020

Loaded Scallop Circle Pocket


This is a loaded circle pocket. 

I used a 4 inch scallop circle die to make it. 

Since the pattern paper I was using is single sided I cut

three circles so I could put one on the back of the project. 

This is decorated with lace, string of pearls, and misc ephemera. 


One of the things I used to fill the pocket is this mini book I made. 

I had a piece of a wallpaper sample and used it for the cover, and back. 


Inside pages are parchment paper, and ephemera pieces. 

Page edges were sponged with brown ink. 

There is stamping on some of the pages, and washi tape on others. 

Center has a pocket to place small notes. 

The past two little projects I've made have been fun to work on. 

Think the next thing I'm going to work on will be a junk journal. 

I have so many little bits, and pieces that are just calling to me

"saying please put me in a book"!

Think I've been stuck in the house too long, my crafting stuff is

starting to talk to me. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: