Monday, June 15, 2020

Embellishment Holder



Well I have to say I love the printer John got, and installed for me. 

The little girl, buttons, and rose background paper were all printed 

on the ink-jet Canon printer. 

I added bits, snippets, and pieces of ephemera. 


Made with a single sheet of 12x12 paper. 

After the folds are made it has four pockets to put this, and 

that in. Haven't decided if I'm going to gift it or put

it in a journal. I'm getting into making journals these days. 

We had a cool weekend temp wise. Got lots of walking in. 

Since it was cooler I did a little baking, and made spaghetti for

Sunday's dinner. Also did a lot of crafting. 

Had to get the vacuum out to find the floor! At 

one point even our cat Cherokee was confused by the mess. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: