Sunday, June 7, 2020

Teacup Card


Teacup card I made using the Cricut Air 2 machine. 

I have been having so much fun with this new "toy"! 

There are so many images that I know I'll never be able to view them all! 

Just last week I figured out how to upload images to the Design Space, so

the fun will never stop! 

My son John bought me a printer for Mother's Day, and it just came in yesterday. 

He'll be bringing it over today to set it up for me. I really

needed the printer as some of the images on the Air 2 can be printed then cut. 

Had to do some rearranging in the stamping chateau, but I have a place for the

new printer. 

Will be happy to see John today. Since the virus I have not seen him since 

March. We text, and talk on the phone, but that is not the same. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: