Monday, June 8, 2020

Learning about SVG Files


My son John came over yesterday. It was so good to see him again!

Haven't seen him since the 1st of March. 

Too long!!!!!

He brought me a printer, and installed it. 

So happy to have one!!!!

I'm just learning how to upload svg files to the Cricut Air 2 machine. 

Cool feature! You can upload images, print them out then the machine

scans the images then cuts it! 

The little girl image was made this way. I colored her in with prisma pencils. 

The little butterfly is also a print and cut file. 


Enlarged the same butterfly image to use on the inside. 


This large butterfly beauty is a print, and cut file

that is part of the many found on Design Space. 

The ink jet printer John got for me prints so well! This

is going to allow my crafts to soar to new heights! 

I may never come out of my stamping chateau again! LOL

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: