Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boil, Bubble, Toil and Trouble......


I received my Bella stamps earlier in the week, and I got to play a little bit last night. Love Witchabella! On this card I brought out the Cuttlebug to make the background layers. Bottom layer I used the small circle folder on designer paper. Too Fun!

What a mess last night! It poured down the rain and I didn't know my bedroom window was open so.......the water came in down the wall on the carpet, but it didn't stop there. It continued to channel into the downstairs bathroom, in the laundry room, and also....The HORROR my stamp room!!! Lucky no major damage in the stamp room. You see how that is my biggest concern, not any other room. LOL My area rug got wet,and the top of my new library files got a wet. Also a quilt top I had on the chair got a bit wet. All in all I got off easy.

On a side note I did sleep till 7 this morning. I feel so much better! So watch for new posts each evening from now on. A Gal needs her beauty sleep!!!

No comments: