Sunday, September 23, 2007

Busy day!


I went to visit mom. She got her new chair. When she had the stroke they took away her power chair an put her in a wheelchair, but they didn't have one that was a good fit for her, and I know she was uncomfortable in it. They did have one custom made just for her. It's very well padded and I think she's happier. June (standing) is mom's friend they are just across the hall from each other. She's from KY and mom is from VA so they hit it off right away and became friends. June has been taking mom out for walks and down for excerises, also bingo. Way to go June! So happy she is there to look in on mom on the days I can't be there.

After my visit with mom I stopped at my favorite store and spent 97.00! Found some great deals on ribbon, stamp sets, and some other goodies that I'll show later when I have them finished.

Hubby and I also went to the drive in last night for the last time of the season. We saw a shooting star. Very cool! It was cold! Down to 50 while we were there. Ended up going to the concession stand for hot chocolate.

No comments: