Saturday, September 8, 2007

Took the Plunge




Hi and a big Welcome to my Blog!! I have been resisting the urge to join the blogging world, but hey I know I'm in good company! There are so many wonderful blogs out there dedicated to stamping and scrapping, I just wanted to be a part of it all! I got to do a little stamping today. I made this fun card. The focal point is made using a puzzle. You can find these puzzles at Hobby Lobby or at a party store. All you do is remove the backing (be careful as you don't want to lose that little ball) use the back as a template to cut a circle from cardstock, stamp, and insert back on the puzzle. I used pop glue dots to secure the puzzle to the card.


3 comments:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Karen, I love the card, and the library card holder, I would love to run across something like that. I will subscribe to your blog now, so that I can check back often.

Carolyn Sharkas said...

wait, can't find the subscribe link, is it me or is it not there?

Unknown said...

I'm glad you have a blog,Karen, but how do you keep up with so many groups and now a blog??? I'm so glad you are for my benefit..lol. And how do you come up with so many creative ideas...a puzzle card! You amaze me! Thanks for your kindness and sweet nature.