Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oil and Vinegar Bottle


I picked up this bottle at a dollar store weeks ago. Didn't really know what I would do with it but figured something would come to me. I was playing around last night and thought I could turn it into a photo holder to put in my mom's room at the home. Took three pieces of wire and coiled each at the top then twisted them together. Inserted in the hole at the top of the cap. Rest was easy just wrapped Night of Navy cardstock around the bottle. Used Very Vanilla and stamped in Garden Green with Baroque Motif. Center flower was inked with More Mustard, and edges inked in Really Rust using the rock and roll technique. I think the next time I make one of these I'll make the coils just a bit larger.
I can't believe that September is almost over! My birthday is coming up on the 30th. I hope you keep reading my blog because next week I'll be posting my very first blog candy in honor of my birthday! So stay tuned~

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

What a great idea. I'm sure your mother enjoyed it. You can change out the photos whenever she'd like.