Tuesday, September 18, 2007

98 Days till Christmas



Really! Time is just ticking away. I've been watching my diet and trying to eat things low in fat. I discovered Laughing Cow cheese wedges.

Only 35 calories per wedge. And tastes good! They come is this round container so I thought with Christmas just around the corner.....I could turn this into a gift box or dare I say Christmas ornament? Covered the box with Basic Grey Blizten paper, and used a 1.97 stamp set I picked up from Pat Catan's (I'll post more of these sets later) I took a gold paint pen and went over the leaves below the deer, and added red berries with Stickles. Added some ribbon (yes I used it) from yesterdays post, and now I have a pretty cool looking Christmas ornament. I have a hard time throwing stuff out. If I think I can alter it I put it in a basket and when an idea comes to me I can get something out and make it happen.

There is a great site just for getting ready for the holidays. I go to it every year just to help me stay on track for the busy holiday season. Check it out

http://organizedchristmas.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&file=index

Now it I could just sit myself down long enough to start working on Christmas cards!

No comments: