Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Here Kitty Kitty


I purchased this stamp set only because I just had to have the little wind up mouse. It's just to darn cute!! I'm challenging myself now to work with stamps I have that have never seen an inkpad. I also used some colors that I don't normally use together. Basic Grey, Apricot, Eggplant, and just a touch of Pretty in Pink. Remember earlier in the week I posted about a wonderful craft store Pat Catan's? Well they also have a ton of really cute punches for 3.00. The fish bone punch out on this card came from there. It's a medium size punch, but they also have this same punch in two other sizes. They come in small, medium, and large! I was good....I only had to have the medium size one. Speaking of Pat Catan's I'm going to stop by there later today on my way home from work. I'll be stopping by to see Mom and it's right on the way. I've had a few requests to pick up some Bling! (see Sunday's post). I really need to check on mom. I've been so sick that I've been staying away from her in her weak state I know I would have past my illness on to her. For those readers who may not know....mom had a major stoke right after Easter, and she has not recovered well from it.

1 comment:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

Your to funny girlie .. WHAT? You buy a stamp sets for one image too ? OH my and here I thought I was the only one that did that Hee! Hee! JK...
catch ya later gator
Love ya
Dawn Griffith