Thursday, September 13, 2007

45 degrees last night!


Well Fall is trying to work it's way in! I had to bring out extra blankets last night and put on all the beds. Not complaining. Fall is my favorite season! So in honour of Fall I made this card. Stamp set is Autumn Leaf Prints. I got the stamp damp using the aqua painter, then scribbled the color on with watercolor crayons, stamped on the confetti white cardstock, then before it could dry I put on clear embossing powder, then heat set. I just love using purples for fall! Other colors used Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Elegant Eggplant. Ribbon I found once again at my favorite store!!!
Stopped and visited with mom last night. Some wonderful people brought in dogs to visit with the residents. Drat! Wish I would have brought the camera. One dog name Cricket is an Australian cattle dog. She is 18 months old and 40 pounds of pure muscle. I was surprised on how well behaved she was. Everyone loved her. I think from now on I'll have to plan to bring my camera with me for visits. Never know who or what will drop by to visit at the home. Mom was more perky last night than she has been in the past month. Hope that is a good sign. I'm going to stop by again tonight. I bought her a new comforter for her bed.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Beautiful! I'd have never put these colors together on my own. That's why I like checking in. You've always got such good ideas.