Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've been tagged!

How fun is this! Thanks Dawn for tagging me!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME ( 1st pet current car) Cookie/Grand Vitara
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME ( Favorite Ice cream flavor and cookie ) Moose Tracks/Choco Chip
3. YOUR FLY GIRL NAME: ( 1st itnial of your frist name and the 1st 3 of your last name ) KGIB
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: ( Favorite color / Favorite animal ) Blue/Elephant
( too bad I don't like pink! I could be Pink Elephant! and everyone would think the detective was drunk!! LOL)
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: ( middle name / City you were born ) Jane/Cleveland
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: ( 1st 3 letters of your last name / 1st 2 letters of your first name ) GIB/KA
7.YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: ( 2nd Favorite color / Favorite Drink ) Eggplant/Water
(YUCK) (GAG)
8.YOUR NASCAR NAME ( 1st names of your grandfathers ) Corbet/Berkley
9.YOUR STRIPPER NAME : ( Name of your favorite perfume / Cologne & Favorite Candy ) Sweet Honesty/Pepperment Patty (LOL at this one!!!)
10. WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM NAME: ( middle names of your mother & Father ) No middle name/Glen (mom doesn't have a middle name I could go with the first name Gladys/Glen)

This was silly but oh so fun! Excited that I have a blog now so I can get tagged!!!!
I'm going tag.....Lorie, and Amber.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Karen,

This is a test. Lisa

Lisa said...

Yea it worked.