Sunday, September 30, 2007

Birthday Blog Candy WINNER!

Thanks so much for all the birthday wishes! I've enjoyed reading the memories of birthday's past. Thanks so much for sharing them. Wish I could send all of you blog candy but......Hubby drew the winner. Drum roll please.........................

Debby! You're the Winner! Please email your address to me clar42ie@aol.com

Here is what Debby shared

Mine would be my sweet 16 birthday party. It was even my golden birthday. My sister and Mom put it on and all my friends was there. After wards we got treated to the show. Two of the friends was born the same day the same year so we really had fun.
Great blog candy Karen, wish I had a store like that by me.

1 comment:

Debby said...

WooHoo! Thanks so much Karen, I love the ribbon and the rhinestones so much I was praying I would win. Doing the happy dance. DH thinks I am nuts dancing around. LOL
Thank You, Thank You!
Happy Birthday to Girlfriend, hope you have a great day.
Love the quilt too, Mom and your friend did a wonderful job.