Monday, September 10, 2007

My daughter is a witch!




Just got a call from Sarah yesterday. She's at Cedar Point amusement park doing Hallo weekends. The park becomes haunted during September though Halloween. This is Sarah's 3nd year of being a walk around character. So she tells me they used the Live Entrainment flyer picture from last year, enlarged it and put it on both sides of the lead hurse in the Parade they are doing this year. So in good fun I made Sarah a Halloween card using a stamp I found at Archivers.

I had to write in "not so" next to the wicked witch image. This stamp was purchased at Michael's last year in the dollar spot. (Thanks Lisa for getting them for me!)

1 comment:

Dawns Stamping Shop said...

OH my goodness Girlie .. I so love cedar point .. We have always wanted to go around this time of the year .. I bet it is FABULOUS!!! Now if we could only have them stay open through the winter YEA RIGHT!!
Great blog
xoox
Dawn