Monday, November 5, 2007

Another Caught in Crystal

Still playing with this technique.






On the angel I used Bordering Blue, Olive Olive, and More Mustard reinker. Added some glitter before putting down the tissue paper. The Mustard layer is stamped with Paisley, base card Elegant Eggplant. Added a scrap of twill tape to the top of the mustard layer. Mini glue dots are perfect to use to adhere the completed caught in crystal panel to the cardstock.

Happy Stamping......and Happy Monday......again!!!
Go BROWNS!! They won again yesterday that's 4 games in a row. I don't think that has ever happened before.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this technique and how you used it .. Just stunning girlie .
xoox
Dawn griffith

susan j updike said...

Karen, I will try this again. I too am a S"U demo in Scappoose Oregon. Go Browns is GREAT!! Did you know that the wonderful Browns quterback is from Scappoose? I grew up here, left and came back to raise my 2 boys, 37 and 35. Glad to meet you.

sju