Monday, November 12, 2007

Snowmen and Candy two Great things that are Perfect Together

Thanks Dawn http://dawnsstampingthoughts.typepad.com for posting the instructions to this treat holder on her blog. I just thought it was the cutest thing I had to make one.





Side view of the candy holder
You can find the measurements and directions to make one on Dawn's blog.

The next candy decoration was shared on my group list. Another great idea!



This one is so simple just use the scallop punch, and the 1 3/8 circle punch for the stamped image. Attach to the peppermint patty with mono adhesive. To cute!!!!


At my day job......our hours change today. Instead of working 8 to 5 I'll be working 8 to 4:30. I'll lose 1/2 overtime per day, but that is okay with me. Working that shift made the day so much longer for me. I'll be able to get home at 5 now instead of 5:30. I think that 1/2 hour is really going to make a big difference for me! More stamping time!!!!

Speaking of stamping.......go stamp something! Christmas is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO dont you love these candy holders and your is fabulous GF!!
xoxox
Dawn Griffith