Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Snow Showers!


I woke up to snow showers! It's a wet snow mixed with lots of rain, so it won't stick. Just got to love the first snow of the season. Makes me want to stay home with my cat, some tea, and my stamps!!


Remember the prong fastener card I did a few days ago? Well here is another one. I'm I'm so tickled with myself for coming up with something new!!! See the yellow buttons on either size of the fastener? I just know your thinking to yourself "How did she do that!"



Well if you don't have a Cropadile.......run out and get one NOW!!!!!! I'll wait till you get back...............................................................
I used my Cropadile to punch out the center of each button. Then I slid the button over the fastener and folded the prongs down to hold them in place. TOO COOL!!!

Cardstock used: Ballet Blue, Whisper White, Always Artichoke. Base card stamped with Flannel BG using Ballet Blue ink. White layer was embossed with Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. "SNOW" colored with Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke, Real Red, Ballet Blue, and Going Gray. Used aqua painter to color it in. Stamped a second image and popped the snowman.

Had some exciting news at work yesterday. I earned sales person of the month for October! YAY go me. I get to park in the employee of the month space for the entire month. AWESOME.....which means I can leave just a bit later in the morning cause I know I won't have to hunt for a parking spot. This is the second time this year I've won. I'm hoping it will help with my end of the year raise.

Happy stamping!!!!

2 comments:

Amber Porter said...

Wow! Can't believe that you have snow already!!!
Love your card!! Super cute!

Anonymous said...

i tried to punch out the center of buttons and they keep breaking ow did you do this????