Friday, November 30, 2007

Flaky Friends


Made an ornament! Of course I had to put it on our tree to take the picture. This is just a box with no top. the front has a square cut out and window sheet put in between the kraft cardstock and Night of Navy cardstock. Snow Friends are stamped on shimmery white cardstock and colored with aqua painter, Garden Green, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, and Chocolate Chip ink. The picture really doesn't show it but the smallest snow friend in front was stamped,colored and then popped with a pop dot.

I spent the evening wrapping stuff to put in the mail tomorrow. YAY then my out of state gifts will be mailed. Still need to address those Christmas cards. I think I'll take those to the nursing home this weekend and address them while I visit mom.

Happy Friday!!!!!

The Stampin'Up! retirement list comes out on the 1st. I wonder if I can stay up till 2:00 am est to see the list that should be posted by midnight Stampin'Up! time. We will see..........

Happy Stamping

No comments: