Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving and Kat Pie



Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! My friend shared this picture with me this morning. Just passing it along as I'm still laughing!!! Kat made pumpkin pies and left them to cool....after coming back from errands she discovers that her little angels (let's just call them that....cats) decided to have Thanksgiving early and helped themselves to her pies. LOL Aren't cats wonderful?





Had to play with Fuffles today. Just love this little guy with the turkey stuffed in his mouth.


Today I am thankful for my husband, children, nephews, and friends. I'm thankful for the memories of of the ones that are no longer with me. I'm thankful that I have a good job, food, clothes and a roof over my head. I'm thankful that I am an American and live in a place where I can be free. I'm thankful for all the military that are so far away from there homes today. May God bless them and keep them safe, may they all be back soon with their loved ones.

May God and peace be with all of you today.

Karen

2 comments:

Duicarthan said...

Would that qualify as a cat-astrophe?
NO kitty thats my pie! No kitty! =)

Linda SS said...

I love the colors and all the leafy/feathery background you used on this...such a cute card!