Saturday, November 24, 2007

The Tree Is Up!


Busy day!!! It was my daughter Sarah 25th birthday. Happy birthday sweetie!!!! We went to visit grandma (hubby's mom Kate)just for a bit this morning, then we got some lunch and went shopping. Next came more turkey and leftovers, then the tree. What a full day!!! My nephews are still staying with us. We have a full house. One of John's friends also stopped by and is staying the night. Sarah has her friend over, so the house is running over!!!! It's fun though. The boys were helpful with getting the tree decorated.
The one on the far right is my son John, the other two are Corbett and Neil they are my Tony's sons.



In this picture Neil is the one with his eyes closed. He's 17 and Corbett is 19.





I had fun making this card. It was a bit challenging for me. I messed up 4 pieces of cardstock before I finally got the trees how I wanted them. Stamp set: Lovely as a Tree, Canvas background, Christmas sayings by See D's. Cardstock, Very Vanilla, More Mustard, Night of Navy. Ink: Garden Green, More Mustard, Night of Navy and Jet Black StazOn. Technique used Reverse Masking. The detail on the tree does not show up in the picture but the white is dimensional snow paint, and also white gel pen. I'm very pleased with this card.

No comments: