Monday, November 26, 2007

Ornaments and First Christmas card


WOW! I received my very first Christmas card of the season. Thanks Connie beautiful card!

The ball ornaments I made from a kit by Basic Grey. It's just circles that have been scored then glued together. If you want to make some of your own visit this site
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/cda/article_print/0,1983,DIY_15079_2354664_ARTICLE-DETAIL-PRINT,00.html



Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving. I enjoyed having 4 days off, but the time went by too fast! Now that the tree it up it has really helped to get me in the holiday mood. I need to get busy and think about gifts this year. I have all my Christmas cards made, but need to address and get them in the mail.

Mom is in the holiday mood also. Sarah and I went to see her yesterday and brought her my famous homemade turkey noodle soup. My mom in law taught me how to make this soup from turkey leftovers many years ago when I first got married. It's tradition now I make it every year. We also took down mom's fall decor and put up a small tree and decorated her door. Room looks festive now.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you showed the Basic Grey ornaments---I forgot I have the same kit to make up--now to figure out exactly where I put it.
Linda Peterson