Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Thursday

Okay Thursday's aren't always the greatest, but they are one day closer to weekend! I'm just counting down the days till I can take a week off work. It's going to be longer than that with the weekends I'll have 11 days off. JOY!!!! Work has been such a drag lately. Normally I'm happy with my day job, but there have been problems with our warehouse moving which has added stress onto my job.

but........there is always bright spots like this card I received from my friend Kat. It was great to find this in my mailbox today



Just what I needed to boost my spirit!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes what a wonderful Card girlie ..
Love those colors and Love that BIG scallop punch .. still need to get that stamp though ..
have a Great day girlie girl
xoxox
Dawn griffith

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! I received a wonderful package today in the mail---blog candy from your contest. Thank you so much!! You included such wonderful items that I will put to good use!! The card you included with the package is absolutely beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Linda Peterson

Krafting Karen said...

great Linda. Glad you liked your blog candy!!!! Keep reading!!!! Merry Christmas to you too.


Dawn you don't have the big scallop punch? You have to get it. I just love working with all the scallop punches!