Saturday, November 17, 2007

Strange Things I Collect


Last weekend me and hubby went to Max and Erma's for lunch. I just love to eat there. Anyway......they serve beverages on rectangle shaped chipboard coasters. So of course me who is forever on the lookout for things to alter (for a good price....and free is good)I took the coasters before they got wet from condensation and used napkins for the drinks. So now I have some great chipboard pieces to work with. I've done the same thing at other places. At Red Lobster the manager came over and asked how dinner was and if we needed anything else. I asked him for some coasters and he gave me a stack of them. I thought that was cool!



This card I made for World Hello day. I used the smaller Cuttlebug folders and embossed the designer paper with different circle designs. I had to run it though the machine 3 times as I could only put two of them on at the same time. The other circle and hello folder I had to run by themselves.

What a day this has been. I'm so late posting today due to hubby. He decided once again to reformat the computer so I lost all my stuff in the files, and then had to wait for everything to get added back on before I could even get today's pictures ready to post to the blog. Say it with me MEN!!! Oh well....hopefully everything will be back together and up and running. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Happy Stamping

No comments: