Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Figgy Pudding!

I just picked up a pack of new paper from Basic Grey. It's dual sided and called Figgy Pudding. Just love it! This card is a bit different for me. I wanted to step out of the box just a bit. Base card is 5 x 5 Sage Shadow. You'll remember the buttons from yesterday. Yes I used the Cropidile again on the buttons, but this time I used cream ribbon with them.




Just threaded them on and tied a knot. Stamp set is Big on Christmas, colored with Creamy Caramel, Ballet Blue,and Bravo Burgundy. The ornament in the center was stamped again on the figgy pudding paper, then trimmed just a bit inside the line and adhered on the stamped imaged. Now the circles at the bottom are me stepping outside the box. The circles are from Cold Play. I wanted to use them for something else other than making a snowman. So I stamped them on the Bravo Burgundy cardstock using whisper white craft ink and bravo burgundy ink.

Till tomorrow! May you ink pads be always inked, and may you always have the color cardstock your looking for when you need it!

No comments: