Saturday, August 27, 2011

50th Birthday Card


My friend Faith and her Hubby recently turned 50. I wanted to make them a joint birthday card. So I got out Loads of Love and Loads of Love Accessories to make them this card.

Bottom of the card was brayered with Certainly Celery, and Wild Wasabi. I'm sure my stampin buddy Sharon Field would be pleased that I'm using the brayer techniques she taught me in an online class I took with her. Clouds were made using Basic Gray sponged around a scallop circle. Truck was stamped with white craft ink then embossed with white embossing powder. Shhhhh don't tell anyone but I cheated a bit. I didn't stamp the words or the number. I used black stickers. I know the horror!!!!


On the inside I used the stickers again to spell out "together"
Happy Birthday stamp is a former Hostess set Afterthoughts.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: