Friday, August 26, 2011

Challenge, Cards from Friends, and Swap



This easel card was made as a challenge. My friend Lisa put these circle stamps in for the group of us to do. Stamp by Inkadinkado. I used the Big Shot scallop circle die by SU. The vanilla circles were cut with my Coluzzle.


For You card made by Kat. Received this in the mail a few days ago. Nice!


Connie sent me the owl card. Received that yesterday. Love this! Very bright and cheery.


The fabric covered book is from Dianne. She was also in the fabric swap for the VC Rockers group. I may have to get this new fabric that is in the Holiday mini. May even have to rethink getting those large buttons too.

Will my Stampin'Up! order ever get here? Two more days and a wake up...comes on Monday. Can't wait!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: