Thursday, August 25, 2011

Vintage Scallop Circle Punch Flower


I attended an online class for the VC group last evening. Thanks Sassy Shirley for a great class. We made some flowers from punches. The one on the card was made with 7 small scallop circles from Whisper White cardstock. Edges were sponged with Crumb Cake. The entire flower was spritzed with vanilla smooch. Since the flower was so vintage looking I decided to use it with Timeless Treasures.


Close up of the flower. I'm thinking I should have positioned the flower a bit higher on the card, but overall I'm happy with it.

I made a peach cobbler yesterday morning. OMG it was so good using sliced fresh peaches. I took some to my mom in law Kate and she made me lunch.

Not doing much today. Going to do some more stamping, and just wait for my large SU order to come in on Monday. Can't wait!!!!

Stamping Trails
Karen

3 comments:

Janice said...

Karen, this is beautiful, I love it.

stampershirley said...

Karen, it is just perfect and I gotta make some flowers like that!! I never thought of using crumb cake ink! I just love your card!!! Hugs, Sassy Shirley (did I use enough exclamation points???)

elaine said...

Your flower AND your card turned out great! I haven't found anything to put my flower on yet.