Friday, August 5, 2011

Birds


Looking out my window it amazes me just how many different birds there are in the world. Lately I've had gold finches in the zinnia pots. They land on the blossoms and pull off the petals to get to the seeds. Clever little birds. So seeing them this week inspired my card.

Stamp sets: Flower Fest, and Happy Greetings
Ink: Black Black, Regal Rose
Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose
Markers: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Cherry Cobbler, Certainly Celery, Old Olive
Punch: Bird Builder, Eyelet Border, Designer Label
White gel pen, pop dots.


This one is the female


And her mate on top of the bird feeder


Here he is in the zinnias. I had to take the picture through the glass which meant I had to shoot through the screen as well. Not the best picture but you can see just how bright yellow he is.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: