Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cleaning/Blog Candy Winner



I had every intention to stamp more than I did yesterday. Really I did, but as I looked around the house I found that is was in need of some attention. We have been busy working outside lately that I have sorely neglected the inside. So I spent the afternoon cleaning the kitchen, bathrooms, doing the wash, sweeping the floors...you get the idea.

I did get happy mail. Kat sent me my order, and I received cards from my upline Lori. She used the Pennant Punch and matching stamp set Pennant Parade. They made these at Kat's workshop. Love that new dotted ribbon.

So today I'll get back to crafting since the house is cleaner. The contractors will be coming in sometime this week to begin the new deck out back. We are getting the driveway widened at the side of the garage. Skip is also have a slab poured for his storage shed. Going to be a busy week.

Congrats to Blog Candy Winner. Winner will receive the Christmas Journal that I posted a few days ago. YAY Wendy! You won. See her fav Christmas song. Thanks to all for the wonderful comments.

Beautiful journal. Love this idea. My fav Christmas song is I'll be home for Christmas.
Wendy



Stamping Trails
Karen

2 comments:

Jeanie's Jems said...

We all have to attack the house enough to make a path for stamping- anyway.:) Love the cards. I would never have thought of that design.

Terri's Stamping Stuff said...

Hi Karen.
I love you cards...I love the different colors. cleaning is essential for us to be able to stamp.
LOL