Thursday, August 11, 2011

Step Box


I took a class yesterday with one of the VC Rockers Debbie. She showed us how to make this cute 4 step box. Not to hard to make. Its made using designer paper. Here I used Paisley Petals.


Hardest part was folding up those little Origami Boxes. I was able to find a link on the web that helped me out with those you can view it here
Boxes for the inside were made using 6x6, but you can use the same pattern to make any size box. Just make sure you start out with a square.


I decorated the lid using Tangerine Tango small circle scallop punch, and Always Artichoke with the large circle scallop punch.

Stamping Trails
Karen

6 comments:

Carey said...

I love those boxes. They are so fun to make. Yours is decorated so beautifully. Thanks for showing us and for the link to the origami box.

Carey and Roscoe

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks! You are very welcome for the link. I needed a bit more visual that's why I went on the search last night. Debbie did a great job with her class.

Chris Occhpinti said...

Awesome creation, Karen...I love it! And thanks for the origami box link, it makes MUCH more sense now to my poor ol' brain.

inkedx2 said...

Great box! I can't wait to try it When I get home from vacation!

Robbie

Debbie Peterson said...

looks great Karen! I love the DSP you used. And the flower on top is perfect. :)
Debbie

Roylene said...

I love this, please do share the how to so we can make one! Yours is beautiful!