Saturday, August 6, 2011

Up, Up and Away!


I CASED this card from the 2011-2012 StampinUp catalog. Of course I changed it up as I didn't have the things shown on the card. I free handed the hot air balloons. On the Baja Breeze one I stamped the background and map from the Open Sea stamp set with Not Quite Navy. Also sponged around the balloon with the same color. Baskets for both balloons were also free handed on Baja Breeze cardstock using Basic Gray marker. Tag in the background is the large tag from the Two Tags Big Shot die. On it I sponged Baja Breeze using a wavy cut post it note. I wanted it to look more like clouds. Smaller balloon was cut from Cajun Craze. Pennants from Pennants on Parade stamp set. They were cut from Not Quite Navy and More Mustard cardstock. Base card Basic Gray, layer Baja Breeze.

Hope you enjoy today's card. Perfect card for a guy, and I'm always looking to make more of those.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: