Friday, August 19, 2011

I am a Rock......


......I am an island. Look at what I learned how to do! I had the opportunity to take another class with Sharon Field yesterday. This one was advance brayering. So much fun. I really relax when I'm rolling that brayer around. Great therapy and it only cost me a fraction of the cost as seeing a professional....well maybe that is not a true statement....after I look around the stamping studio and see all the money I've spent on supplies!

Speaking of supplies: Cardstock used: Pacific Point base card, White and Black for layering. Ink: Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Early Espresso, Black and Always Artichoke. Stamps: The Open Sea, Warmest regards, and Balmy Breezes. Modern Label punch, 1 " circle punch.

Stamping Trails
Karen

3 comments:

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Beautiful Card, Karen! Thanks for sharing and the link! I look forward to seeing more of your brayer art!

elaine said...

Great job on the brayering! Mine just don't seem to turn out right. I need to practice more.

Jacqui said...

Stunning. I love how you have used several techniques all in the one card. It is so effective!