Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Brayered Embossing Folder


I learned how to do this the other day from my friend Carey. Simple to do. I think she called the technique Porcelain. I used the brayer to cover the Tulip embossing folder with Crumb Cake ink. Then put Whisper White cardstock into the folder and ran it through the Big Shot. The tulip frame with the Crumb Cake ink sort of looks like old fine porcelain. I tore out the center of the frame and rolled the inside edges a bit then layered that on Soft Suede. Stamp set Timeless Treasures, and Medallion. Stamped layer was layered on Riding Hood Red. Added some Victoria trim, Crumb Cake seam binding and a vintage brad to finish it off. Click on the image to enlarge you'll be able to see the detail.

I have recovered from being ill over the weekend. Update on the patio....its not going to be done this summer. Maybe next year.

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: