Monday, April 23, 2012

Bras for the Cause

I spent yesterday afternoon with Sarah decorating some bras. The Curves where she works is participating in the Walk for the Cause Breast Cancer fundraisers. The Curves team will have a booth and will be selling the decorated bras. I'm also going to be making thank you cards for them. They can give this out at the booth. Of course the perfect stamp set to use for this is Rue Des Fleurs. I can used the corset with the word Thanks for your Support. I think Sarah and I both like the pink bra the best.
This one we are calling Oo La La....French bra
Not as happy with the red satin bra, but its not finished yet. Sarah wanted to add some black lace so that will be added later as I didn't have any black lace on hand.

 I'll be walking with my daughter Sarah for this event. American Cancer Society - Making Strides I am participating in 2012 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer of Cleveland, Ohio! Please support me with a donation. Donate.

 I'm not sure if you will be able to donate from the above link that I posted on facebook. But if you would like to donate to the cause please visit my wall on facebook. There is a link there.


 Stamping trails
 Karen

No comments: