Sunday, April 29, 2012

Punches Hurt!

Ouch punches hurt! I got the new Blossom punch from the mini catty and while I was making this card I got my palm caught in the punch. I was holding it upside down so I could see where I was punching and whamo! 


Guess I had better be more careful!

This is the card in question that used the Blossom punch. I didn't really put much thought in to this card, just playing around with left over pieces and parts that I still had on my desk from the week of stamping.


Yesterday was a busy day. We started getting an early lunch at a local Italian restaurant. Then we drove about 30 miles to  Menard's to pick up some stuff to make benches and rail for the new deck. Of course we had to unload the stuff too. Maybe I should tell you how much the unload was. Two Hundred and Three 16 pound each stones. WOW did I ever get a workout in. Oh and did I also tell you that it was 39 degrees outside when we were doing this. GOOD GRIEF!!!

Today thankfully is suppose to be warmer lower 60's and blessed sunshine. I really need it!!!!! 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Laura said...

Ouch! Thanks for posting this, I'm going to be a LOT more careful now when using my punches! Love your blog...your cards & your humor! Thanks for sharing your recipes, too! Hope Burbank is good, what a beautiful kitty! Have a great week!