Friday, April 20, 2012

Feeling Blue


I've been making cards using Thought and Prayers stamp set. I borrowed the set from Kat. Thanks Kat!

This card uses Early Espresso, River Rock, and Paisley Prints designer paper. I carried the designer paper to the inside card.

So why am I feeling blue? Jonathan Frid died yesterday at the age of 87. He was Barnabas Collins on Dark Shadows. I remember running home from school to watch the show as a kid. My brother knew I was afraid of vampires and use to tease me about it. So now I'm missing both of them. Hubby said now we know he wasn't a vampire. What do I think? I think Jonathan couldn't bear the that that Johnny Depp made a joke out of Barnabas Collins in his new movie. I wish they would leave some of childhood memories alone.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: