Saturday, April 21, 2012

Welcome to SU Stars Spring Blog Hop. Chances are you arrived here from Robin's Craft Room Robin is such a talented lady! If you'd like to start at the beginning of the Spring Hop visit here I made a wreath for my part of this hop. Started with cardboard from one of the designer papers. Then just cut it into a circle. Used Flower Folds big shot die to cut the flowers using Paisley Petals paper, and Marina Mist, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, and white cardstock. The circles in the flower centers were stamped with Early Espresso using Delicate Doilies stamp set. For the wreath base I brayered over it with Always Artichoke ink then stamped the leaf from Flower Fest randomly over it using the same ink color. Word "hello" from Tiny Tags, and "Spring" is from Season to Season (retired). Embosslits Beautiful Wings was also used. Next up on the Spring Hop is Shelly Peck. You can visit her blog here Hope you enjoy the Spring Hopping!!!!! Weigh in - Lost 1.6 pounds Stamping trails Karen

8 comments:

Carol Parcell said...

So pretty, Karen! I love this idea. Thanks!

Judith said...

Very very nice. I look forward to your recipes. I am making the pizza next weekend. Thanks.

Carey said...

Oh this is waaaayyy too cute. I need to make one of these.

Carey and Roscoe

Loni said...

I just love these hops for the variety of projects and yet all fit within the same theme. What a great advertisement for Stampin' Up! products. Great job!!!

Robin Messenheimer said...

I just LOVE this color combo! The way your organized the flowers with the stamping in between is delightful!

inkedx2 said...

This is so cute! I love the effect you created. This would look great on my walls! :)

craftystamper said...

Great project!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Very nice! TFS!

Cindy Ferenz