Friday, April 27, 2012

Very Victorian Card


Yesterday morning I made this very vintage Victorian card. Started with base cardstock Wisteria Wonder, then added layer of Pink Pirouette, and Basic Black. Stamp sets used: Forever Young, Ting Tags, Doily Background, and Delicate Doilies. Vintage ribbon completed the card. Large oval punch for the black layer, and the smallest oval from the ovals die also used. Hubby and I have an anniversary coming up so I'm thinking about giving him this one, but maybe not. Still thinking about it.


 Cold and rainy yesterday. I cleaned some more. Finished up day 6 of my meds. Still have 9 more days to go, but today my dose will be one pill less. They are doing wonders for me! Have had no knee pain, and my energy level is through the roof! Haven't been sleeping well only getting about 5 hours a night. I told my friend that when the pill are ended that I'm going to crash and burn. Her words of wisdom? Make sure I have a soft place to land. Thanks Marianne!

 Stamping trails
 Karen

No comments: