Thursday, April 26, 2012

Very Vintage Wheel


These cards were created for yet another VC Rockers Challenge. For this challenge we had to travel back in our stamping minds to the first time we fell in love with stamping. For me it was when I was visiting friends in 01. They had been having SU workshops so when I visited they had another one and let me be the mystery hostess. I was hooked when the Demo showed how the wheels worked. My kids were younger then and I was seeing how quick and easy it would be to create gift bags, treat bags, wrapping paper, book covers, stationary....oh the endless possibilities! I don't use my wheels quite as often now, but I still love them! This card uses jumbo Very Vintage Wheel. Color Palette: Soft Suede, White, Pretty in Pink, and Certainly Celery. Other things used, rhinestones, Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies embosslit, pop dots, and sponges.

And since I messed up rolling the first time I ended up with a scrap piece of the rolled image so I had to use that too! Base card Soft Suede. Word stamp from Cherish Friendship.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: