Thursday, April 19, 2012

Really Great Mail Day!


Well this is one happy girl! My wonderful friend Kat sent me 25 Christmas cards that she recently made. I'm only showing a few samples of the cards is this pic. So I got Christmas in April! Kat you did a fantastic job on all of them. Big thanks!!!! These were waiting in my mail box when I got back from the doctor yesterday afternoon. Just perfect to relax and look at after that long doctor visit.

Had some x-rays taken of my knee. Doctor thinks it is arthritis. We will see after the x-ray are reviewed. My blood pressure was great 116/78. I also had blood work done, and just for good measure I got a mammogram to. What a day!


I did make a new recipe. Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls. So good, and light!

1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup mini semi sweet chocolate chips
1 can reduced fat crescent rolls
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon

unroll the crescents on a cookie sheet, but don't separate any of them. Press the perforations together to seal them up. You will have a long rectangle. Spread the melted butter over the rectangle. Mix the sugar, chips, and cinnamon in a bowl then sprinkle them over the butter, but keep them about an 1 inch away from one long edge of the rolls. Now starting at one long edge start rolling it up jelly roll style. Then cut the roll into 16 pieces. Lay the pieces flat on the cookie sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 13 minutes. Can you say YUM!!!!!! Only 25 calories and 1.5 grams of fat for each one. Pure delight!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: