Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pumpkin Brownies....and a Moth


I'm using pumpkin once again...this time I used pure pumpkin to make brownie muffins.

All you need is:

1 box of low fat brownie mix..I use Betty Crocker
1 small can of pure pumpkin

preheat oven to 350

In a bowl combine the pumpkin and brownie mix. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray, and fill with the mixture. Bake in oven for 25 minutes. Cool in pan before removing. Couldn't be easier! Makes 12. I hope you didn't count the muffins in the photo.....if you did then you'll know I ate one:)


When I was coming in the house I found this green moth on the siding. His wings were curled and looked like he had just come out of his cocoon. By the time I went into the house and got the camera his wings had un-curled.


I looked around and discovered his "cocoon" attached to the underside of siding.

Ah the wonders of nature.

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Nora Hampton said...

Thanks for sharing your recipes Karen! My hubby is doing WW and trying to get diabetes under control. Having these great ideas sure helps me out! (maybe I'll lose some too!)
Check out the crafts I made today on my blog:
http://norahampton.blogspot.com/


Have a good one!

Krafting Karen said...

Glad to be of help Nora. I'll be posting more recipes soon. Big thanks for the link to your blog:)